Many drivers are enjoying a long-term career with GT Transportation. No more moving job to job. Start with a sign on bonus and then enjoy benefits such as paid vacations and holidays, driving new equipment and available health insurance.
Email, fax or mail completed applications to:
GT Transportation Services
1106 S. 28th St.
Van Buren, AR 72956
Driver Applicant Requirements
- Valid CDL –Class A license issued by state of your residence
- 24 years of age; with at least 2 years of verifiable over-the-road
- (OTR) experience in the last 3 years
- Pass a road test.
- Provide previous employer contact to verify employment
Your driving record will be checked prior to employment to ensure:
- No DWI, DUI, careless or reckless driving convictions, possession of alcohol/narcotics, leaving the scene of an accident, no license, speeding over 20 MPH in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 5 minor violations in the past 3 years.
- No more than 1 at-fault accident in the past 3 years.
Compensation / Benefits
- Weekly Home Time
- Sign On Bonus
- No Touch Freight
- Non-Hazmat Carrier
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Assigned Trucks